This is officially the best beach in the entire world
Looking for your next beach holiday destination? TripAdviser has just released its annual best beaches ranking, and the winner is Brazil’s Baia do Sancho.
The beach won the title for the second year in a row. The beach of Fernando de Noronha won the Travellers’ Choice Award for its ‘heavenly’ mirage-like view.
The ranking system was based on the quantity and quality of traveler reviews of some of the world’s best beaches over the last 10 months.
This year’s list of top ten beaches (below) is dominated by those in the West.
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2. Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
3. Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo, Cuba
4. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa, Islands of Sicily
5. Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil
6. Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
7. Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
8. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
9. Varadero Beach Varadero, Cuba
10. Kleftiko Beach, Milos, Cyclades