Michael B. Jordan's promotional style game is on point
Michael B. Jordan has been doing the press rounds for Black Panther, and both the film and tour are getting some well-deserved attention.
For the latter, it's because Jordan has really been having fun with his wardrobe choices. Sure, you can always stick to a suit. But statement sweaters are more his speed this time around—something we're fully into.
Here are some of his best look:
1. You don't need a busy print to make a sweater bold. One solid graphic does the trick.
2. An orange-y sweater looks great dressed up with a topcoat, tailored pants, and some very fancy boots. Take notes for your next office party.
3. Sweaters also do well as layering pieces. Here, under a minimal bomber.4. Two alternating colored sleeves are a style flex—without really having to do much.
5. In a wardrobe of black and navy, a bright striped sweater takes things to a whole new level.
6. The focus might be on the jacket here, but there's a good sweater under there, too. The pop of maroon stripe is just enough.
7. Black basic sweaters are always a good idea.
8. Okay, not a sweater. But it is a hoodie (serves the same purpose?), and a very good bomber. Approved.