Emma Stone is the highest paid actress of 2017
In a 'City of Stars' like Hollywood it's often hard to work out which actors and actresses are worth the big bucks and which are simply destined to be 'Someone in the Crowd'. Thankfully for La La Land star Emma Stone, the big wig producers have deemed her to be the former.
Topping Forbes' 2017 list of the world's highest paid actresses, Stone managed to accumulate an impressive $26 million (roughly Dhs95.6 million) for her Oscar winning performance in the incredibly popular musical.
Last year's leader Jennifer Lawrence (whose previous earning of $46m makes this year's highest look like chump change in comparison) still made an impressive amount of money in 2017, finishing third on the list with $24 million.
However, it was Friends star Jennifer Aniston who surprised most by coming second behind Stone with a rather surprising $25.5 million. It seems those Emirates ads must be paying pretty damn well.
The full Top 10 highest earners went as followed:
10. Amy Adams - $11.5 million
9. Julia Roberts - $12 million
8. Cate Blanchett - $12 million
7. Charlize Theron - $14 million
6. Emma Watson - $14 million
5. Mila Kunis - $15.5 million
4. Melissa McCarthy - $18 million
3. Jennifer Lawrence - $24 million
2. Jennifer Aniston - $25.5 million
1. Emma Stone - $26 million