1. Hold your boarding pass without losing it: By saving your boarding pass in Wallet you can pass through security by scanning the barcode directly from your wrist, getting rid of that hassle of getting your iPhone out or rifling through your bag for that pesky paper ticket.
2. Adjust automatically to timezones: The Apple Watch sets the local time automatically and you can see what time it is at home in a glance by adjusting one of your complication windows to the world clock option. Which we think is much better than winding up your watch or doing a bit of mental arithmetic at the end of a night flight.
3.Provide you with endless maps: Enter in your destination and the maps app guide you to your destination. If you need a quick break, you can even download the AroundMe app on your Apple Watch to find your nearest coffee shop.
4. Keep you fit: Select an outdoor walk in the Workout app and get credit for all your city walking. You can complete your Activity rings, while listening to your favourite holiday playlist by using a bluetooth headset connected to your watch.
5. Plan your trip: Download the TripAdvisor app to access to traveller reviews, ratings and photos of hotels, restaurants and attractions. Plan and book everything on your wrist at a moment’s notice so you can go to the places you want to go.
6. Order transportation: Get a reliable ride within minutes with the Uber app, with no reservations or waiting in taxi lines. Download the Uber app on your Apple Watch to see an estimate for how long it will take for a car to reach you.
7. Capture picturesque moments: No need to ask your friends or awkwardly stop strangers in the street to capture all your holiday snaps, as you can set up your iPhone and use the Camera app from your watch to frame and take your picture.
8. Pay for everything: If you’re travelling to the US or Europe, you can use Apple Pay for quick payment transactions. There’s no need to worry about counting local currency or fishing out your loose change.
9. Check the weather: Stay up-to-date with the weather forecast directly from your wrist, so you can plan your day accordingly and dress appropriately.
10. Manage your budget: The Apple Watch can keep your finances on track while doing your shopping by downloading XE Currency to manage your holiday budget and avoid getting a nasty surprise when the bank statement comes through.
11. Talk like a local: To help you feel like a local in any foreign country you can download the iTranslate app to start voice-to-voice conversations in over 90 languages. The offline mode even allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges. Fantastico!